The Adkins Family Organization
Volunteers are needed to locate and photograph family graves nationwide.
Just identifying gravestones and locations and any records is a major step to preservation.
Grave markers are disappearing due to acid rain, pollution, neglect and theft.
Frequently they are the only record of birth and death.
Our goal is to locate and photograph family gravesites, but volunteers are encouraged to photograph as many graves as possible. Contact us at email@example.com for guidelines and more information.
Family Death Registry
We maintain a family death registry. It is prepared by creating a report in Family Tree Maker at the end of each year.
- the name of the individual
- the location and date of death
- the cemetery name
- the location and plot numbers
- the burial date
Family Gravestone Registry
We maintain a gravestone registry which is created in an excel spread sheet.
- the individual's name
- the date and location of birth
- the date and location of death
- the date and location of burial
- the spouse's name with date and location of birth
- the spouse's date and location of death
- and spouse's date and location of burial